-Our ❤-

2010年12月27日

生日'2010

My Birthday, 27th Dec.
A memorable day.
Thanks for all my friends wishes me happy birthday.
I met back my Fishball *YenLing* , She found me on FB, Thanks FB XD
Thanks for my BF,and friends for celebrated for my 19th birthday,
Well,I Wish I could 18th every year.Sounds crazyyy ~~





On my birthday eve,Me and Him had our dinner at eupe!
Chicken chop again xD
Afterwards we off to Village mall buy cake.
Moist Chocolate cake.
One slice,and I paid,not him =[
So bad har him...
After that we go back to Laguna,
sitting on the swing,
and had our Sweet talked =]
We recall back alot of memories.
We wishes to turn back the time,and back to childhood's time.
No love,No worries,No any suffer.
Eat Sleep Play.
but that's Impossible right ?



12am, 1227
You leaned against my ears,
and wish me Happy Birthday.

You gimme a warmest hugs and kissie,
I Love you!

did You know,I found back the feeling...
thats make me so afraid,
afraid of losing...
Well, I Should not think too much.



Birthday's Night.
Here some picha...The sense.

He try to KILL me xD
Always handsome xD
The GANG
ahCongg!

He try to act cute!

The prettiest gal,Nicol
Stil got alot of picha but I just lazy to upload.
Thanks for them,and I wil lock in my memories.

1 条评论:

  1. hey..whr is me harrr..
    ..........................boey..

    回复删除