-Our ❤-

2011年3月28日

It's ME =)

Hi Readers,I'm here to update my bloggie.
My friends asked me why had been so long time didn't update,and I just answered because I'm lazy.
hmmmm , actually I don't know what to update for currently me.
What if you come and tell me how was currently me ? May you ?




March is going to end , April is around the corner
I Hope this Coming month will bring me joyful , and bring away my Emo's mood , weird behaviour and feeling .
Frankly sayin , I Seem like afraid to Lost something yet I need Something so badly.
Sometimes , I Felt strange to myself , can't even know who am I and why I was here. This awfull thinkin is quite trouble to me.
Well , I know I can handle it , just I Need a little bit more time.

hmmm,Only one article for my March's blog update ,this doesn't look like me,aren't ?
Plenty stuff to tells and share , but I've no Courage to do so.





Stay away from me Devil and Tears

没有评论:

发表评论