-Our ❤-

2010年11月9日

We ❤

Since when we know each other?

Fate make us meet each other.
I appreciate every Single moment we stick together.
Sometimes We are Crazy,but Sometimes We are like a Lady =]

I Love you,you Love me,
We are happy Family.

Always and it could be Forever,
I believe!

Unfortunely,even we know each other for 10year,
but We never have special memory like go for a trip
or Crazy to somewhere. How sad.
We are 19 now, We must have some unforgettable memory before we turn to 20,Right?
Promise to each other,We must have a trip!Even is 1day trip.

The most funniest is in Our memories,we only remember about Milo's stuff =]
Don't be sad Anli,We won't bullied you anymore,
Next time Starbucks xD


We never Cry together.
We never celebrate birthday together.
We never celebrate Chistmas together.
We never Countdown together.
We never hugs each other.
We never kiss each other.


I feel curious isn't we are 10year's friend?


We must have a Good try in year 2010 =]
Can we ?




I you,
Qin n' Anli
Our Love never Ends.

2 条评论: