-Our ❤-

2011年5月2日

Sunday''

Oh yea, today was Labour's Day.
Non-of-My Business since I m Jobless for 6month.
Sounds Great. =)

They plan to go Bukit Merah Laketown Resort but had been Cancelled last night because No people want to go , hmmm ... Only me I Guess.
I'm Not interest at all coz I don' like to 'play water'
They are Crazie! Labour's day go Bukit Merah? Surely have alot of PIG hanging around there. So .... at last ... they decided to go PENANG ==


You know what , Penang is just too small. ZERO place to go.

Some pics here.


He just look so weird~~


View from 1st avenue.

toilet girl

Gong heii fat coii !

Toilet girl again

Chattime


THOR -1st Avenue 
TUTTI FRUTTI !!!

Me n Army de


Love Love Love

Just the way u are ...


One cup of this can let us eat for 3meal ! ==
They Love TUTTI FRUTTI too xDDDD

Please say thankiu! xDDD


after that we went dinner.
wan tan mee ==
Actually whats the point they come to penang i also don't knnow
Well,tiring day.
I guess he dono I take this photo.xDDD
I'm just too bored ...









没有评论:

发表评论