-Our ❤-

2011年6月25日

Hello KL :)

off to KL for a week.
A very busy City.


Hello KL ,
Long time no see :D



A lots people ask why am going for so many day ,
since I everyday complaint for moneyless.
*POOR*
if person who know me well , and know whats happening to me recently
then they will understand why I coming to KL for so many day.




I Just Need A Break.
and
I Need A Breath.



Yes , I was escape for something.
Hate this feeling so damn much !

Even though I knew this is not a best way for me to solved the problem,
but there is no other choices for me.



by the way ,  yesterday is the first day in KL.
Me n babe Qin just like Crazy lady heading at mamak's store until 4am.
after that we go back hostel and continue our lady's talk.
Never know FB can so special until we keep viewing ppl's photo and talking non-stop til 7am. (Gossip ==)
WHAT THE HELL .

Sleep at 7am and I woke up at 10am++ . GOSH !

( its 2.28pm now ,and She is still sleeping like dead body lolx)

I'm Starving !!! Please wake up !!! ><''






I Miss you :(

没有评论:

发表评论