-Our ❤-

2010年10月4日

BenSeng

BenSeng?
What's that?
of coz that is a name.
BenSeng is my friends,and also my Babe good friend.
Sorry I Not have his picture
if wanna know who is him,kindly go to facebook and key in 'Ben Seng'

Well,we call him Mr.kam yu lou and uncle sean call him ben10
I remembered first time I meet him is year 2006 at central square Pizza Hut
but I Cant remember was celebrate who birtday.He is Funny.I not reali like him that time.After that,I heard people say he is going to Ireland.hmmmm,I Not verry close with him and only msn for a few time.

Until this year 2010
he came back from Ireland.
After I Together back with babe,we meet him very often
We almost meet up every week,but I Stil no like him,because of his pattern.
After some time,I Felt that actually he is good and funny
He like to say he have aeroplane,helikopter,what without driver or what...
he definitely is BIG BOOMER. We already used to it.
he also like to flirt girl,especially xiao meimei.that's why we call him Mr.kam
I Guess he have thoudsand phone number in his phonebook.
Hmmm....he stil got alot bad thing to write but I'm lazy ><'' 
oh yea,He like to went to Autumn Cafe to see leng lui xD
and we usually went to Summer Pearl toO
and I Guess he like Tomyam mee tOo


By the way,why he so special can appear his name on my blog?
because he gonna go back to Ireland again.
Go back study and working I Guess.
I Got abit Sad xD
Don't misunderstanding,I Got no feeling to him xDD
the feeling just like less one friend to come out 'choi shui' , 'yam cha'
and no people say 'tao hin liao ,tao hin liao ' anymore...haha

So,BenSeng
We gonna Miss you,hahha
一路顺风.
wait you come back BOOM us Again.

6 条评论:

  1. haiz...me leh ????? iddn't c u wrtie bout me....haiz...so sad..

    回复删除
  2. hahahaha! u jealous arrr? dun jealous larrr~

    回复删除
  3. ben seng is that 福建面's brother??

    回复删除
  4. coz a bit same face leh~that guy also go ireland~
    and thn thier siblings also have thier name~

    回复删除
  5. i think betul kut
    coz ben mia didi also go together with him

    回复删除