-Our ❤-

2010年10月8日

Look Forward to 1010

Again,Our days is coming
1010 the day we together for half year.
Unexpected that We can Together for Six Month.
We never celebrate for it
but as ur promise,you say this coming Sunday wil brin me to Queensbay Mall
*CLAP CLAP*  imma Excited! 
Well,I Know you forget 1010 is what day.
Nevermind,I Know you're Forgetful =]
you know,Such a Long time We're not Dating
I mean Only YOU and ME
always hang out with your friends,almost 10 people sometime
Aha~I'm not Complaining...
okies,forget it...~ewhhhh~~~
I Know you wil say 'same also marr,u also can see my face what....'
yea larr...okies I Know it was same...so I said forget it ==''
Actually I Enjoyed the time with your friends also =] 


I appreicate every Single Moment that spended with you.


Don't forget I Said I want eat Takoyaki

I Hope that day you not have any emergency thing to do
God,please don't ruin my day.



I Wish to have our First picha on that day.

没有评论:

发表评论