-Our ❤-

2010年10月3日

马铃薯

Home-alone
my big brother and mama go to Alor Setar visit my grandparent
I'm not going.
my didi go to play badminton with his friends
So,I'm here online for few hour and Suddenly I FEEL starving.
I decide to cook POTATO SALAD.
actually I Not reali know how to make it but I thought it is easy.

Finally I FOUND 3 potato.

Well,when I started to cook potato
I asked myself How long shud i cook huh?
then I Just stand there and wait.
after few minits I use chopstick to cucuk the potato
hmmmm.....I Think sudah masak
then I Just SAVE my potato from HOTTT WATER
OMG!! Is so keras....
yea..I Guess not enuff masak so got abit hard ==''
but boh bian larr....I just cut the potatoes and apple *weird?*
throw it all into a big bowl...seem got alot...I Cant finish it ==
I Put some white pepper and LADY CHOICE MAYONIES *mayonies sebenar*
at last,I don't know why my potato become abit dark dark one ><''


errr,okies
I Done my HOME-MADE Potato Salad
but I Only can describe my salad with One word *GELI*
I promise myself I Wil not become a Cheff In future


p/s: I not dare to upload the picture up,it may shock you!and I Hope that later I Wont lao sai larr~





'' 我们太小看马铃薯了,它真不简单...''

2 条评论: