-Our ❤-

2010年10月12日

Forget and Forgive

Something I dint expect will happening,at last it was happen to0
I'm hurt,but I'm Blind.
Be Strong all the time even I felt helpless in the middle of night.
I turn psyco and being skeptical to other,I mean to Him
I Gave him a Chance,because I love him.
No doubt,I'm Blind,Love Blind
At Last,I trust him once more time and I trust him wont do anything hurt me again
That BITCH is Loser,aren't?
You said,its already pass...
yea,passed.
I tell you,She is not your Cup of tea.
I know her.

Someone scolded me,and gonna kill me
but Sorry,This is me.

Guess what? He just like a poison
I can't stop drinking.....
How Crazy am I ?


Well,everything is Over.
I hope those thing not keep appear on my mind
I don't want sleepless night.
I don't want be your psyco GF




Forget and Forgive.

2 条评论: