-Our ❤-

2010年9月10日

I've Forgotten ><''

ewwhhhh~~today is 10th sept 2010
What so special?nothing special actually....
Our 5th monthiversary only marr ==
so funny.I've forgotten.
for sure.He's also forgot.
Guess what?I accidently remember it when I Was taking shower.Silly?

However,No celebrate for today because he is outside with his family now.
but I just take it easy.It's only 5month,but we stil have many month to go.Right?
I Remember last time when he's forget our monthiversary,I was angry and blamming him,of course I wil think that he's not serious in this relation and not Love me.Well,now I Know.Monthiversary doesn't mean everthing or anything.As long he love me and He is stil Mine.For now,I Nervous to say what is Forever.Forever is so far away.But I appreciate what we have today.





BaBe,
Happy 5th Monthiversary.
I Love you.








I'm happy coz I Got you.
I Belong to you.
Isn't you Belong to me to0?

没有评论:

发表评论